|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Number of vacancy:||1 Position|
|Posting date:||2 July 2020|
- Collaborating effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs and championing great UX
- Responsibly and effectively advocating for customers; imparting day-to-day strategic design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, content, business and technology needs.
- Presenting design work to UX design peers, product teams and executive leadership
- Owning the end-to-end design process and deliverables
- Partnering with product managers and business cross-functional team to appropriately assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features (using, usability findings, customer feedback, site metrics, etc.)
- 2+ years of UX design, experience design for digital product including mobile app or website
- Knowledgeable and practical hands on user-centered design or design thinking methodology
- Up to date on common UX best practices.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions.
- Verbal communication skill both Thai and English
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and etc.
- Interested or experienced in the financial industry is a plus.
Interested candidates please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org