|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Number of vacancy:||1 Position|
|Posting date:||11 February 2020|
Our company is a leading Thai Fintech Joint-Venture between Thai retail market leader, Central Group, and Chinese e-commerce giant’s fintech arm, JD Finance. We aim to become one of Thailand’s market leader and we need driven, ambitious, and tech-minded team members to help us achieve our goals. You will be leading the entire accounting and financial operations from the ground up, laying the framework for our early stage business. It is a great challenge as well as opportunity to be able to be a part of building our startup together.
- Manage & Control overall accounting & financial operations activities
- Develop internal control frameworks, accounting and financial operations processes, financial risk management, and drive for process improvements
- Tax operations, other statutory compliance, and reporting including BOI, BOT, etc.
- In charge of support team to facilitate auditor team to perform their audit plan’s activity and the company assets, such as inventory, cash on hand, major supply and major machine.
- Work with FP&A team to streamline process to prepare management accounts, budgeting, and budget control for business and support financial and strategic planning. Will also include ad hoc and project based assignments to enhance business efficiency.
- Assist other BUs as financial business partner to ensure corporate objectives are met and identify workarounds if required
- Assist in systems implementation and providing accounting and financial requirements. Typical projects may include implementing new accounting platform, giving requirements to enhance existing systems for new product and feature launches, identifying end to end business impact to accounting and finance
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years experiences in accounting field and 3 years experiences in management level
- Experience in financial and payments industries are significant advantages
- Possesses great flexibility in both high level and being detailed oriented, can drive project from beginning to end
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency with accounting and financial ERPs such as Oracle and SAP with experience in implementation a big plus