Digital Marketing Executive
|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Number of vacancy:||1 Position|
|Posting date:||20 May 2020|
Key Relationship: Product development, User Acquisition team, PR, Third Party Agencies (Advertising and Media Agencies)
Digital Marketing Executive supports marketing manager in marketing and promotion of product and service of Central JD Fintech, and the delivery of Digital marketing communication campaigns ensuring organization values, ambitions and goals are achieved. Excellence in creating, publishing, distributing and promoting content across all digital communication channels and reporting.
– Chance to work with a large Fin Tech company from China
– Dynamic, creative and fun working environment
- Identify new digital marketing trends, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in digital and mobile marketing
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and plan a social media strategy and content to drive brand awareness and engagement
- Manage and maintain company and product website(s) to deliver always-on contents, including creating landing page(s) for all marketing and promotion campaigns
- Track and analyze website traffic flow/ performance indicators, provide regular internal reports and identify improvement areas such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion and Search Engine Optimization of the website (SEO)
- Create, publish, and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LINE
- Create online banner adverts and oversee Click Through Rate (CTR) and Pay Per Click (PPC) ad management
- Work with the Product Development team in delivering the best UX/UI design for our APP
- Responsible for in-app communication design and implementation such as promotion banners
- Manage Social Listening tool and reporting to ensure voice of customers being heard and business take on-time actions
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, communication, and advertising fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Digital marketing, Digital brand management & advertising
- Having skills in website development, content management, and performance monitoring.
- Having experience in social media content management from creating/editting, publishing, distributing and promoting content across variety of social media channels
- Strong interest in digital media and technologies, open to learning new tools.
- Good graphic and Video editing skills: Website and social media content are visual-led.
- Strong project management skill – Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail and working to deadlines
- Understanding of financial and E-payment/ E-Wallet industry
- Skilled in self-taught, self-learning and problem solving
- Strong presentation and communication skill and English language (Chinese is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive and CAN-DO attitude, Independent, Can work under pressure and limited time line.
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.