Head of IT Infrastructure and Operations
|Number of vacancy:||1 Position|
|Posting date:||2 July 2020|
As the technical management managing IT Infrastructure and Operations function, you will be responsible for directing & working with the team to setting up, upgrade, enhance, monitor, and maintain all IT systems within the firm per the standard, policy and regulations set forth by internal IT governance/security and Thailand Financial regulation. Also, to establish and continuously enhance the process and procedure per the DevOps methodology, working with other IT functions including but not limited to delivery/development, etc. The IT systems include servers, networking, communication (Internet, Intranet, VPN)
- Manage the IT Infrastructure team to procure, provision, set up, upgrade, enhance, monitor, and maintain all IT systems in both cloud and non-cloud environment
- Set up the standards, policies and rules based on ISO 27001 and/or ITIL with specifics for the organization
- Direct the use of right infrastructure technology, Operating framework and tools – in both DevOps and Non-DevOps domain
- Manage the Database Administrator team to provision and maintain various database – optimize the structure, consolidation, management and performance.
- Manage the IT Operation team to execute the IT operational procedures, monitor and manage/support incidents
- Manage the IT Support team to support the internal needs for our own teams within the firm
- Ensure the security of the infrastructure meets the global standard and strong enough to prevent attacks
- At least 10-year experience in IT infrastructure and operation development – with global standard (e.g. ISO 27001, ITIL)
- (Current or past) Hands-on experience in Infrastructure, System admin, DevOps framework, and/or IT operation
- Good understandings of IT Assets; licensing scheme, physical/VM/cloud, clustering management, cost-effective ways of procurement
- Good infrastructure architecture knowledge and experience
- Strong in infrastructure architecture and familiar with Apache platforms, DevOps, Physical/VM/Cloud-Proprietary/AWS/Azure, Data Center management, monitoring tools, etc.
- Experienced in team management, especially multiple-team environment
- Well-rounded in DevOps tools used for Requirement and Design capturing, testing, deployment, source code management, etc.
- English speaking, reading and writing are mandatory. Chinese language is a plus.
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.