|Employment type:||Full Time|
|Number of vacancy:||5 Positions|
|Posting date:||7 July 2020|
As the technical core team in delivery function, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and enhancing the core payment and financial and merchant systems as well as all surrounding/supporting systems. DevOps and agile technology will be primarily used but shall be ready for hybrid mode / adaptation / transitioning in some scenarios with the goal to design, develop, test and deploy on-time with good quality.
- Design, develop to optimized for a robust system – to deliver the high-quality design and code
- Ensure the use of right development technology, design framework and tools – optimize the output of development according to CI/CD scheme.
- Contribute to the deployment activities and release life cycles
- Collaborate with the off-shore development teams (Beijing, China)
- Junior to Expert experience in software development – mixture of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, CI/CD development management. (Seniority roughly determined by #years-experience). Full stack software development (Mobile, Frontend and Backend) is preferred.
- Good knowledge in solution architecture and familiar with Web and Mobile Application platforms
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools used for automated software delivery.
- English speaking, reading and writing are preferred. Chinese language is a plus.
- Payment and financial experience are a plus although not mandatory.
- Programming Languages
o Frontend/Mobile (Android): Node.JS, React, Vue.JS, Kotlin
o Backend: Java SpringBoot, Firebase, Kafka, Apigee
o Database: Redis, MySQL
o DevOps: Jenkins, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Docker, Kubernetes
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.