Marketing Manager is a central role responsible for developing and implementing marketing and public relations strategy and related communication, including the use of media to drive brand growth. Major duties include the development of marketing and communication strategy, including a measurement plan and budget. Also, lead marketing program implementation, execution, and deployment as well as reporting on key initiatives. Other responsibility consist of the delivery of marketing communication campaigns online and offline ensuring organization values, ambitions and goals are achieved.
- Chance to work with a large Fin Tech company from China
- Dynamic, creative and fun working environment
- Best opportunity to work in industry of the future
- Responsible for development of brand blueprint and CI.
- Develop and implement of annual brand marketing and PR strategy and plan.
- Responsible for Marketing budget plan and control
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns for product awareness, adoption and utilization of the companies services
- Develop a go-to-market plan and ensure a flawless implementation
- Work closely with ad agencies to develop talk of the town online & offline communication materials
- Worked closely with Media agency for media planning and control
- Lead and organize event-based marketing such as on-ground acquisition events, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Responsible for website management and run social media channels to enhance customer engagement
- Track and report progress of marketing ROI performance
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, communication, and advertising fields.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in marketing, brand management, and advertising
- Strong experience in PR, media relations, and media planning.
- Good understanding of financial and E-payment/ E-Wallet industry
- Strong experience in digital marketing, digital media and technologies, open to learning new tools.
- Strong project management skill - Able to work in a fast pace working environment while maintaining a great attention to detail
- Skilled in self-taught, self-learning and problem solving
- Strong presentation and communication skill
- Fluent English language in speaking, listening, reading, writing (Chinese is a plus)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive and CAN-DO attitude, Independent, Love challenging work, Can work under pressure and limited time line.